Sourced directly from producers in the main wine regions of France, all our wines are shipped in a refrigerated container and stored in a temperature-controlled cellar. This guarantees the wines are of the same quality they would be if purchased directly from the producer in France.
The wines we import have won many awards in France, and their producers are among the best in their respective regions.
- Loire Valley, renowned for the best Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin Blanc in France (AOP: Anjou Blanc, Muscadet, Coteaux du Layon, Coteaux de L’Aubance, Vouvray, Sancerre, Pouilly Fume, Menetou Salon…)
- Bourgogne (AOP: Pouilly Fuisse, Chablis)
- Bordeaux (AOP: Bordeaux Blanc)
- Alsace (Sylvaner, Riesling, Muscat, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris)
- Jura (Vin Jaune, Vin de Paille)
- Languedoc (Corbieres)