French & Belgian Beers
Ecusson Ciders are produced by Cidrerie du Calvados La Fermière, one of Europe’s largest independent cider producers, in several state-of-the-art production facilities in Normandy. In business since 1919, this producer is renowned for some of the best traditional ciders in France and is now the number one independent producer of bottled cider on the French market, with its brand ECUSSON.
Loic Raison Cider is a traditional brand from Brittany, the other famous French cider region. In 1923 Louis Raison started to distil cider and was soon selling it to restaurants all around Brittany. He gradually introduced his cider to the entire French market and grew the brand to the well-recognised Brittany cider brand it is today.
Traditional Ciders from Normandy
- Cidre Doux Ecusson – Semi-Dry Cider – 2.5% – 3*330ml
- Cidre Brut Ecusson – Dry Cider – 5% – 3*330ml
- Cidre Doux Ecusson – Semi-Dry Cider – 2.5% – 750ml
- Cidre Brut Ecusson – Dry Cider – 5% – 750ml
Traditional Ciders from Brittany
- Cidre Doux Loic Raison – Semi-Dry Cider – 2% – 750ml
- Cidre Brut Loic Raison – Dry Cider – 4.5% – 750ml
- Poire – Pear Cider – Semi-Dry – 2% – 750ml
- Traditional dry cider L’Aiguillon – 5.5% – 750ml