Connetable Fish Preserves
Founded in 1853 by W. Chancerelle in Douarnenez (Brittany) the company is the world’s oldest fish cannery still in activity. In 1880, Douarnenez was the principal sardine port in France, producing 90% of the world consumption. The Chancerelle cannery in Douarnenez is nowadays the only one to keep and develop the tradition for processing sardines.
We offer both whole sardines and sardine filets in a range of flavours, as well as other types of fish, including anchovies, tuna and salmon.
Ferrigno Fish Preserves
Ferrigno is a family company established in Provence which has acquired a famous ‘savoir-faire’
both in France and abroad. They have their own fishing fleet in Port Saint Louis du Rhone, in the heart of the Mediterranean region, and their own plant located less than 100m from the port.
Our range of Ferrigno products include sardines, fish soups, fish pastes and other seafood preserves.
Marot Fish and Seafood Soups
Marot is an artisan seafood producer. Their range of products includes soups, fish spread and vegetable spreads.
The soups are:
- Lobster bisque
- Crayfish soup
- Traditional Brittany fish soup
The The Fish Spread are:
- Salmon spread with crème fraiche and lime
- Salmon spread with ginger and dill
- Tuna with Sichuan pepper
- Mackerel with aubergine and feta
- Shrimp coconut cream
- Whelk with aioli
- Lobster with fleur de sel
The Vegetables Spreads are:
- Fig chutney (71% fruits)
- Onion chutney (66% onion)
- Tomato confit with basil
- Roasted aubergine with lemon juice
- Roasted red pepper with honey and chili
- Black olives with capers and anchovies – tapenade